Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Bed

I have two beds in my room. I sleep in one and the other is just sitting there, lonely.One day I thought to myself that it would be a great idea to rut these two twin beds together and make one fantastic king size bed. I told my parents about this brilliant idea and they said maybe, which is parent speak for no. Thankfully, I didn't know this at the time, so I kept on persisting and finally they said yes. After two years of waiting yesterday I got my new comforter. I jumped onto the smooth surface and bounced as my belly fell onto the mattress covered by the beautiful tree pattern.  I nuzzled my nose into the soft fabric that smelled like a far off place. The bed wrinkled as I lied there, blissfully grateful to my parents.
http://luxurybedroomfurniture.info/a-cs7620kg7-1300-trinity-tree-king-comforter-set-with-bonus-pillows

No comments:

Post a Comment